This wedding video is a CINEMATIC SLOW MOTION RECAP of a ceremony only coverage by our San Francisco Wedding Videographer.
As a wedding videographer, I am exposed to many different types of weddings. Religious, multi ethnic, mixed race, multi cultural, eastern and western wedding traditions, non denominational many others I can’t seem to remember right now.
Tips for watching our videos: The wedding video below [and many on this site] is presented in HD if the video stalls, mouse over the video and click where it says HD to turn HD off.
Wedding Videographer http://www.axiomvideography.com/wedding-videographer/
Here are some tips for shopping for a wedding videographer:
– Find out how many hours you will be receiving
– is it 1 or 2 videographers?
– what final edited programs will i receive?
– how long does it take to get my wedding video?
– does the wedding videographer require a meal> if so, hot or cold? any dietary restrictions, etc?
– if my wedding videographer gets tired, is it ok if he/she takes a nap in between the ceremony and reception? [since the gap between the ceremony and reception isn’t really that important for videographer] lol